Saturday, 15 June 2013

You're so Tweet...

Hi there, I'm just popping in with a card that I should have blogged ages ago (I have a lot of those!). as it was featured in last month's Papercraft Essentials Magazine, along with 6 other cards, designed by other members of the Little Claire Design Team :)


I have used 'You're so Tweet' stamp set, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted onto a darkbrown scalloped square. The papers are from Craft Creations, I have also used my corner bow die by Memory Box and a Wimsey corner die. I have die cut a sentiment die with an X-cut die, and added gems and buttons from my stash :) x

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges: 

Thanks for calling into take a look at my card, hope you're having a lovely weekend :) x

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Lovely layout and design. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, beautiful colours you have used and a great design..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen, have a good week! hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love your image and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete