Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Out of the Frame...

Hi again!

Well my plan to blog each day for my catch up has failed already! However, I am back today to show you the following card:


This is a little 10 x 10 cm card made using the snowman from the lovely 'cute Christmas Frames' digis from Digistamp Boutique. I have coloured him with ProMarkers and mounted the image on Teal cardstock. The papers are dovecraft, corner die by Wimsey and pearls from my stash.Very Simple!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Digistamp Boutique- December Competition
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges- Christmas
I Love ProMarkers #146 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Bye for now! Hopefully I will be back soon with another card :) x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Helen, I just love that image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous image. I LOVE snowmen...they're my favorite image in the whole world. I love this one. The clean look of this card is outstanding. I love blue, too. Oh dear, I just love this card overall. Wonderful! Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Great layout and cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is lovely! I love the simplicity of the design it really complements the snowman stamp!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, you are doing better than me, finding it very difficult to keep up with the blogging!! Love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling little image with fabulous paper....too cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for the Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And popping back with my official hat on lol!! Thanks for joining in with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge & hope to see you throughout the year x

    ReplyDelete