Monday, 28 May 2012

More Loverly Jubblies... :) x

Hello there!

I am stopping by to show you a couple more of the cards I have made using the 'Loverly Jubblie' stamps from Little Claire Designs... which are just that- loverly :) 

Here is my first card using 'Robert & Daisy Umbrella' 


and here is my second card, along the same theme but this time using 'Keep in Touch'


For these cards I have used Little Claire Images, coloured with ProMarkers & mounted on black cardstock. The papers are from the Boofle collection from Docrafts. I have used new LOTV sentiments, which are just gorgeous :). Then I have added some doodling with a black fineliner, quite simple really! x

I would like to enter my first card in the following challenge:

Zoe Bunny Crafts #24- Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are really sweet. I also think the sentiments are perfect for your cards.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete