Hi again, this week is another showcase week for Little Claire's. Each day we will be showing you stamps from a new set of Garden Images...
Today's stamp is 'Deckchair' and here is a card I have made with this image:The image is coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on purple cardstock. The paper is from Papermania Capsule Collection. The sentiment is from Little Claire's, mounted on card cut with Nestabilities 'Lacey Circles'. Card Candi and pearls from my stash.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #147- Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop #41- Flowers
Moving Along with the times #133- Blooming Marvelous
I hope you like my card, please remember to check out the Little Claire's blog to see what other members of the DT have created :) x

I love your gorgeous card, what a great shape and beautiful colouring!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in at MAWTT for Lisa's 'Bloomin Marvellous' challenge and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x
Aww this is really sweet Helen! what a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully! Gorgeous card shape and layout. I love the candi and pearls!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs!
Sue xxx
beautiful card what a great image not seen this one before thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Helen, I love the shape and the image is lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
This makes me wish for a lovely spring day, sitting in the sun! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x
ReplyDelete