Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone who pops in to take a look at my little blog :)

The start of the month also means a new club stamp set from Little Claire Designs :) This time they have released a lovely set called 'At Home', a great image with lovely new home sentiments too!

Here is one of the cards I have made using the set:

I have stamped the image & coloured it with ProMarkers. The sentiment is part of the set. The papers are Papermania Capsule Collection ('sunshine'), with yellow cardstock. The flowers are wooden embeslishments coloured with ProMarkers. Pearls & buttons from my stash.

Here is a second card I made using this set:

Again, image stamped then coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is another one which comes with the set :) Papers are Papermania Capusule Collection 'Blueberry Pie', mounted on blue cardstock. 3 pieces of craftwork card's Card Candi to finish the card off! Very simple :)

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog #135- New Beginnings (1st card)
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog- New Beginnings (1st card)
I love ProMarkers Challenge #97- Anything Goes (2nd Card, 3rd entry)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards! Hope you like them :)

7 comments:

  1. These cards are just fabulous. I particularly love your snowy themed image - it really shows off the versatility of the stamp. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' and Happy New Year! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, these are so gorgeous, I love the xmas one, what a fab idea, you clever thing. :o)

    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two fab cards Helen. It is great that you are showing that the cards can be adopted to different seasons. Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Helen - I especially like the winter one.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both fantastic cards - gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week ..

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete