Sunday, 18 September 2011

'Oh Christmas Tree'...

Hi again! It is very unlike me to get around to posting twice in two days... i'm quite proud of myself! I wanted to show you the other Christmas card we made yesterday in my class at the Wirral crafting day with Little Claire...
Again, this card was made using the lovely 'Oh Christmas Tree' stamp by Red Gingham, available only from Little Claire Designs. The image is coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from First Edition's 'Christmas Joy' paper pack, which I love :) I have paper pieced 3 of the parcels and the star with coordinating papers. The sentiment is from a Christmas Sentiments die-cut set by Red Gingham, mounted on card cut out with Lacey Circles Nestabilities.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #182- Anything goes
One Stop Craft challenge #142- Girlie
Creative Inspirations #129- Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card :) I will be back in the next couple of days to share the other 2 cards from my class :) x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the day Helen and your cards are just stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Helen - lovely colours - really cool! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Helen :o) Great layout and gorgeous colours. Lisa x

    PS. Yay you sorted the blogger thing out, well done hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen

    What a great card .. .. I love that tree .. .. and your backing papers are gorgeous too.

    I found you through Lisa's blog .. so pleased I did you have some lovely creations on show!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh, your card is beautiful! :)

    Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards.....lovely to meet you on Saturday. xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Helen. I love the soft colours you used for this project. x

    ReplyDelete